K-tech Charities was established in 2006 by K-tech Kleening, a second generation, family-owned business in Central and Northern Wisconsin. Since that time, we have distributed more than $800,000 in financial aid and countless employee volunteer hours to local nonprofit organizations. The K-tech team prides itself in giving back to the community that has given it so much and is committed to maintaining its philanthropic ideals.
We have supported various groups and organizations throughout the years including:
- K-tech Charities Holiday Food Baskets
- K-tech Charities Pink Ribbon Open
- K-tech Charities “Fairways Fore Food”
- Boys and Girls Club
- Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Neighbors’ Place
- The Women’s Community, Inc.
- The Salvation Army
- “Homeruns for Hunger” (through the WI Woodchucks)
- American Red Cross
- Forrest Goetsch Charity Sponsor
- Junior Achievement Sponsor
- Susan G. Komen – Race for the Cure
- Chatterbox Charities Turkey Trot
- Workplace Volunteer Council – Fill a backpack/Back to Basics/li>
- Blessings in a Back Pack
- Boy Scouts of America – Samoset Council
- Polka Meets Country – For St. Jude’s Children Research
- Fore a Cure – Golf Outing Sponsor
- New Life Pet Adoption
- Ronald McDonald House
If you are interesting in receiving support from K-tech Charities, please contact us and we would be happy to provide additional information.